I like lists, seriously list writing is a major habit of mine, admittedly I don’t always do everything I’ve listed but I find that actually writing a task down increases the chance of me starting, if not finishing, it. So this is my 2016 (not just about knitting) list, I’m not resolving to do anything, just planning, I don’t like the pressure of resolutions.
- Knit more jumpers / sweaters – I have so many ideas so I intend to turn some of them into knitted things.
- Make more pastry – it’s not that difficult and I should make pastry more often.
- Use the yarn pictured above, I love these colours together and they should be made into something rather than languishing in a basket.
- Run a MKAL (mystery knit-a-long) – this is something that I’m working on at the moment.
- Turn this blog into a proper website.
- Start my own group on Ravelry and possibly also facebook.
- Improve my photography skills.
- Paint again – drawing and painting was always my first love, I’m going to dig out my old sketchpads this year.
I’m sure there was more that I was going to add, but now that I’m writing them down I think that 8 is probably enough for now!